On today’s podcast I get the opportunity to sit down and talk with Brad Weber with Theology Nights. Brad is a Christ follower, husband, Expository Preacher, Vice President at the Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley, a student at Midwestern Seminary, and self-professed coffee snob.
Brad host a live podcast show on Facebook called “Theology Nights” where he dives into scripture, gives application of the Word of God and interviews others who help challenge us to grow in our faith.
Brad has an incredible redemptive story, having been a drug addict for 15 years, God redeemed his life and has him on a mission to preach and teach the full counsel of God.
On today’s podcast Brad and I discuss:
- Why spiritual growth is critical to our life
- How the understanding of Scripture allows us to focus our biblical worldview
- How discernment helps us identify biblical teaching
- Why false teaching is sinful and toxic
- How Theology Nights is equipping and influencing believers for Kingdom Work
Click below to listen to today’s conversation with Brad Weber. As always go to iTunes to subscribe and never miss a PoM podcast episode.
Thanks for listening and Keep Pursuing Manliness.